It is strong antimicrobial product specifically against anaerobic bacteria including clostridia perfringens and generally other intestinal bacteria such as salmonella, E. coli and protozoa.
- It prevents and treats necrotic enteritis caused by clostridium perfringens
- Decreasing bloody diarrhea associated with clostridial diseases.
- Improving the function of gastrointestinal tract and increasing absorption of essential nutrients.
- It acidifies the GIT enhancing the proliferation of beneficial microflora and lactobacillus strains.
- It improves the structure of intestinal villi and absorption capacity which improves the growth rate and feed utilization.
Prevention: 0.5 ml/1 liter for 3-5 consecutive days
Treatment: 1 ml/1 liter for 3-5 consecutive days