- Yeast cell wall (mannan oligosaccharide and beta glucan)
- Probiotics (bacillus, lactobacillus, and aspergilus)
- Amino acids
- Enzymes (Amylase, Arabinose, Lipase, Acid protease, Pectinase)
Uses and indications:
- Prevention of intestinal harmful and pathogenic bacteria as salmonella, E.coli and clostridium.
Enhancement the growth of beneficial bacteria and
microflora for improving the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Overcome all kinds of polar and non-polar mycotoxins.
- Improving feed intake, feed conversion rate and improving production performance.
- Maintenance of health condition of intestinal villi and epithelium.
Poultry:0.5ml/1 liter of drinking water for prevention and 1 ml/ 1 liter of drinking water for treatment for 3-5 consecutive days.
Large animals:20 - 30 ml / Liter of drinking water per animals for 3-5 consecutive days.