Each one liter contains:
- Calmere contains a mixture of natural extracts which
act as a bronchodilator and mucus solvent.
- Calmere is a rich source of herbs which have a high potency against repiratory diseases.
Uses of Calmere:
- In case bacterial and viral infections which cause
many respiratory problems.
- Strong mucus solvent. Calmere makes breathing easier.
- Used after vaccinations to decrease the adverse effect
on the respiratory system.
- In climatic changes which accompanied by difficulty
- In case of thermal stress.
- Prevention of respiratory diseases and refuce its
- Impeoves the immune system perfotmance.
1 ml / 4 liters of drinking water.